Philosophy, Policy, Procedures, and Important Terms/Conditions
- Philosophy, Policy, and Important Acknowledgements/Terms & Conditions
- Verification Policies and Procedures
- Credit Refund Policy and Procedures
- Return of Title IV Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- Student Employment Policy and Procedure Guide (for students)
- Outside Scholarship Policy and Procedures
- Gainful Employment
- Consumer Disclosure Information
- Cost of Attendance Adjustment Procedures:
Health Insurance Plan Fee: Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services if you wish to include this expense in your cost of attendance.
Travel Allowance: Travel allowance may vary based on the student's state of residence. Please contact the Office of Student Financial Services to evaluate this allocation.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. §1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. For more information visit: www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html or http://www.marist.edu/registrar/ferpa.html